Thursday, September 28, 2006

A trip to the local zoo

The weekend before Britty and myself went to Mallorca, we decided to take a trip to the local zoo. It wasn't that spectacular, but wasn't bad either. Here are some of the photos we took.

Nice legs on these birds! :)

Britty loves horses, and she made a new friend that day. He didn't like me so much!

This guy has a wig on. He was also running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

A little taste of home.

"mmmm, I really need to cut these finger nails!!"

"Man, it was so much better in Madagascar"

Me and Britty in the zoo's forest. Was a nice walk.

1 comment:

Scotto said...

Hey Maurice thanks for the comment! Is great to hear from other people regarding the blog.

I totally understand when you say it is hard to work out where to start when creating a blog. It took me about 3 weeks just to work out a name!

I have no doubt my girl will fit in in Australia. Oz and Germany are quite similar in someways, and the transition shouldn't be too difficult. Only issue will be missing family and friends!

When you get your blog up and running, make sure you drop another comment on my blog.

Thanks, and all the best to yourself and your mate in Australia. Hope you get to visit Australia yourself one day!