Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stupid Movie 4

Well tonight Britty and myself decided that we would rent a movie. We went down the video store, and there really wasn't that much to choose from, so we decided it might be funny to have a bit of a laugh, and get Scary Movie 4.

I have to warn everyone that this movie was really really stupid, and silly. It wasn't scary, it was just dumb! I guess I should have known, but I thought it might provide a little bit of entertainment, however I was totally wrong!!! We spent most of the movie, counting down to the end!

Tomorrow night we are heading to Flensburg for one of Britty's friends birthday party. It should be pretty good. Flensburg is right up the top of Germany near the border of Denmark. I am hoping that we can take a bit of a look around.

Maybe tomorrow I will write another post, if not have a good weekend in Australia!

Keep well! Scott

No comments: