Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In London

Well today Chad and myself have done heaps of walking and explored quite a bit of London. First we made it down toward the houses of Parliament, then we headed over to Westminster Abby, and then past Prime Ministers house. Then we walked to Harrods, and through the parks and into Oxford Street. So all in all a good day.

Tonight we plan to have some 1 pound drinks at the hostel we are staying, and I am hoping to meet up with Monty (also from GU). Monty has a knew job so I am not sure if he will make it here.

Tomorrow I am heading out to lunch with my old team leader from GU, Thomas. Should be good.

Anyway my time is running low here, better go. Everyone keep well.

Scott

1 comment:

Monty said...

Damn Scott clean up this spam! And for those wondering I did make it out for drinks...always time for a few beers after work! p.s working is overated!