Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Photo Albums

As many of you can now see, I have started to compile a list of Picasa Web Albums down the left hand column of the blog.

Over the last week and given I have heaps of time at the moment, I started to sort my digital photos in to separate libraries, based on the year in which they were taken. When sorting through the photos I decided to create a library of the best photos of Britty and myself. If you are interested check it out below.


For those of you that knew me before the start of this blog, most of you will know I worked in Cairns at the start of 2005. If it wasn't for this work, I would most likely have never have met Britty. During the time spent in the tropical north, I also had quite a few visitors from Brisbane. I have also created an album for this. Check it out below.


Over the comings weeks I plan to unleash more photos from the past. Going back over the photos I have many dating back as far as 2000, some I am sure people will love! :)

Until next time. Scott

No comments: