Monday, July 10, 2006

2-1 QLD, over the Blues!

I know it is a little bit late, but how can I not add a post about the QLD finally winning a State of Origin Series! I listened to the game on Triple J radio over the Internet. I was very happy with the quality of the broadcast (128K iTunes Stream), and even more happy with the result!

I have never listened to Roy and HG before, it was an experience. It sometimes made it a little hard to workout what was going on, but all in all it was pretty funny.

WELL DONE QLD!!! Not even the ref could screw it up for us this time (even though he tried)!!


YEAH!!! Maybe QLD are now the dominant side!

2 comments:

Kim said...

i bet it was quiet with no broken chairs, red wine spills or psycho kitty.. hahaha..

Scotto said...

When I listen to Roy and HG, I think the words were something like "Surely the must have changed the rules!!?? THe NRL must have changed the rules because that never use to be a try!" haha...